Come join the fun at the Hilton Alpharetta, one of the areas newest hotels!
You make the heart of the house shine. You understand that sparkling service ware is essential for presenting delicious meals to guests. And, the Chef counts on your good work to make it happen. You also go the extra mile to ensure all kitchen equipment and surfaces are spotless, because guests and associates rely on you for their health and safety. You know your efforts matter and you’re proud to do your part. Sounds like you? Then a Dishwasher position with Chartwell Hospitality may be a great opportunity.
As a Dishwasher, you will
- Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment, to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware and utensils, including polishing stainless and silver ware.
- Help maintain safety in the kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, all floor, wall, and cook surfaces, thoroughly clean. Empty, wash, and return trash bins over ¾ full. Keep the wash area organized.
- Pitch in to help with special and deep cleaning projects.
Prior dishwashing or kitchen experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a dishwashing machine, careful dishware handling and floor maintenance is expected. This position requires continuous standing, full mobility, and lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and on occasion up to 70 pounds.
- Long/Short Term
- Supplemental Insurance
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts
To Apply, CLICK HERE