1-800 Water Damage of North Fulton
1-800 WATER DAMAGE is a trusted property restoration company serving across the nation. With locations spanning from coast-to-coast, we help home and business owners return their property to its original condition while restoring what truly matters - health and safety. Our team if fully vetted, IICRC-certified, and insured for your safety.
We handle a range of restoration projects including emergency mitigation, water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage restoration, sewage cleanup, mold remediation, and much more. We understand how stressful this situation can be, which is why we are equipped to help you deal with insurance companies, property management, and the many other parties interested or involved with the damage.
An eager candidate that wants to work hard and get a little dirty! A Water Restoration Technician specializes in water damage cleanup in residential and commercial settings. Cleaning up after sewer backups, toilet overflows, water heater breaks, etc. are just part of what a Water Restoration Technician can expect from this position.
We are a small business that may need you in primarily areas below but subject to change upon request.
· Water pumping and extraction
· Mold remediation
· Moving & re-setting contents
· Setting drying equipment
· Antimicrobial applications as appropriate
· Vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
· Maintaining vehicles in clean serviceable condition
· Constructing polyethylene enclosures
· Removing and disposing of debris
· Maintaining equipment used in daily tasks
· Assistant point of contact for customers – agents, adjusters, and property management groups.
· Assists with daily operation of the office’s marketing and administrative efforts.
· Assist with locating new opportunities for 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, by visiting existing and new customers.
· Scheduling lunches/dinners (and other events) with potential and current clients.
· Assist with generation of sales and potential opportunities by representing the company at industry related conventions, trade shows, exhibit booths, golf outings and other marketing events.
· Must be responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
· Assist with making sales presentations to various groups when needed.
· Establish appointments, register the company for events, send out and/or drop off promotional materials.
· Manage marketing calendar of events scheduled for the office.
· Must be available to work nights and weekends when requested to attend conventions, trade shows and other marketing related events.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
· Must be able to identify Product (consumables), usage and disposal requirements with training
· Must have knowledge of various pump systems
· Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per our vehicle policy
· Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
· English language literacy and fluency
· Valid driver license
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
· Drug Free
· Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs
· Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the time)
· Access and mobility in tight spaces
· Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
· Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and time.
- 40 hours a week
- Possibility of overtime pay
- 90-day probation period starting at $15-$20/hr. depending on experience
- Provide a performance based wage scale with paid training, incremental raises based on performance and more
Benefits (see Employee Handbook for details)
- 401k Plan
- Bonus based on Owner’s discretion
- Paid time off and vacation
- Paid holidays
Choose a Rewarding Career with 1-800 WATER DAMAGE
1-800 WATER DAMAGE is a trusted property restoration company serving customers across the nation. With locations spanning coast-to-coast, we help home and business owners return their property to its original condition, while restoring what truly matters—health and safety. Our team is fully vetted, IICRC-certified, and insured for your safety.
What We Do
We handle a range of restoration projects including emergency mitigation, water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, fire and smoke damage restoration, sewage cleanup, mold remediation, and much more. We understand how stressful this situation can be, which is why we are equipped to help you deal with insurance companies, property management, and the many other parties interested or involved with the damage. Our water damage technicians, sales teams, and administrative professionals take pride in helping others through home and commercial building restoration.
Owned by the BELFOR Franchise Group, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE is dedicated to excellence. We provide services with a personal touch but are also backed by the expertise of an internationally renowned restoration company. Because clients are going through an extremely difficult and emotionally taxing time, we provide caring support, upfront communication, and effective services. We believe in full transparency, which is why we provide customized solutions and pricing upfront.