Cooper & Company General Contractors in Cumming, Georgia is seeking a Project Manager for our firm.
Tired of your extensive and stressful drive to work? Right now, an outstanding opportunity to join a commercial construction company who has been building projects for over fifty years throughout the southeast. Our firm specializes in constructing Educational, Religious, and Government facilities ranging in size from $5M to $25M. We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all aspects of a project from start to completion in the North Georgia region. The ideal candidate will have exceptional management skills with a distinguished work ethic.
- Complete project on time and within budget
- Administer subcontractor relationship
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Prepare monthly job cost status report
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional construction experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project
- Ability to learn new computer systems such as PlanGrid for Project Management and Communication.
This position offers the right candidate a competitive salary with Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, and additional bonus incentives.
Cooper & Company General Contractors is a 55-year-old industry-leader and provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients in the southeast. Performing both new construction and addition/renovation services, our teams build the structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in communities across the southeast. Our teammates have an eye for constructing owner’s visions and pride in delivering projects successfully.
Cooper & Company is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law
Interested Candidates should submit a *Resume with project history* to Beth Trice at email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time