Parker Young Construction LLC, a leader in the insurance restoration industry for over 30 years, is seeking experienced plumbers with extensive background in residential and light commercial plumbing. Must have own tools and be able to hit the ground running performing plumbing installations with little or no supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, repair and maintain all plumbing systems using cement, plastic solvent, or soldering equipment.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, showers, tubs and toilets.
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, and supported
- Review building plans and specifications to determine layouts for plumbing.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Detect and locate leaks.
- Knowledgeable residential and commercial maintenance skills including minor electrical, appliance installation & repair, and HVAC replacement/repairs.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Must be knowledgeable and demonstrate proficiency in residential and light commercial plumbing practices. At least 5 years of experience .
- Journeyman or Master License preferred.
- Able to perform rough in, service calls, and set out.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Be available for on call / after hour emergencies.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and stoop on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work on ladders and scaffolding without difficulty.
- Must be able to perform overhead tasks for extended periods of time.
- Must maintain company vehicle (if assigned) by keeping it clean and in good working order. Maintain a good driving record consisting of no more than one (1) moving violation.
- Must reside within 30 miles of the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Must pass pre-employment and annual background check, physical test, drug test, and E-Verify.
At Parker Young Construction LLC, we believe in investing in our employees. We are proud to offer our extensive employee benefit portfolio including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability
Parker Young Construction LLC. is seeking individuals that have a desire to perform quality work, display a get it done attitude and the desire for long term employment with advancement opportunities.
To Apply, CLICK HERE