Aqua-Tots is currently looking for a General Manager! We believe swimming creates opportunities for our families one child, one lesson, one neighborhood a time. The right person will be welcoming, enthusiastic, and friendly, driven to make things happen even when things are tough, humble in his/her interactions with the team and our families, and willing to be flexible and lean into conflict to be successful. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
General Manager Job Description
In collaboration with the Area Integrator and Operations Team, the General Manager will lead and manage all aspects of the local swim school operation to provide world-class customer service, a cutting edge, clean facility, and outstanding swim lessons that adhere to the Aqua-Tots standard of excellence.
- Ensure families feel welcome and not overwhelmed, understand the process, and reassure that they are making the best choice for their child
- Build trust and sense of community/family, help parents understand importance of lessons and the process we use, and connect them to our belief that swimming creates opportunities.
- In partnership with the Aquatics Manager, create a capable team of Water Safety Instructors (WSI) that embody our core values and provide an exceptional experience to students and parents.
- Create a capable team of Front Desk/Sales staff that embody our core values and provide an exceptional experience to students and parents.
- Collaborate with entire staff team to ensure school is show ready before, during, and after all operating hours.
- Be a good steward of AJT Holdings by ensuring school is financially healthy and able to allocate resources to serve community and make a profit.
- Have a plan in event of different emergencies, ensure that plans are followed through staff training, and that all emergencies and incidents are documented appropriately
- Collaborate with AJT Pike Administrator to maintain an efficient & organized point of sale system to allow ease of use by Front Desk Staff & Aquatics Manager.
- Creating, communicating, and delivering our products & services to customers, partners, and the community.
- Partner together to create a capable team of WSI that embody our core values and provide an exceptional experience to students and parents.
- Leadership & Management
- Sales and/or Sales Team Leadership
- Hiring and Training of Staff
- Customer Service Leadership
- CPR certified
Work Week Basics:
- 5-6 day work week with rotating days off (varies by season)
- Saturdays required
- 1 in-water shift per week
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Opportunity for travel for personal and professional development
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Opportunity for education and enrichment reimbursement
- Access to leadership, peers, and company headquarters for resources and training
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-767-0410.