Front Desk Agent
Summary of Position
Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering
- Take every opportunity to amaze the guests
- Smile, have eye contact and greet guests immediately
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance at all times, including uniform and nametag
- Actively solicit feedback from guests
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Promote “preferred” guest program and provide recognition and benefits to all current members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests
. Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Promptly respond to and resolve guest complaints
- Answer telephone promptly and properly being polite, courteous, and friendly
- Be friendly, thorough, accurate and efficient in taking reservations
- Be friendly, thorough, accurate and efficient in performing Check-ins
- Be friendly, thorough, accurate and efficient in performing Check-outs
- (If applicable) Operate or assist with shuttle or transportation Service in a timely and courteous manner
- Assist guests with luggage upon their arrival to and departure from the hotel
- Use the guests’ names
- Be knowledgeable and helpful about the local area, the hotel and hotel services
- Handle messages, wake-up calls, mail, and faxes properly
- Assist guests’ with laundry/dry cleaning needs
- Know of incoming VIPs
- Follow all applicable Company Standard Operating Procedures.
To apply, please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org