Come join the fun at the Hilton Alpharetta, one of the areas newest hotels! We are looking for a Part-time Executive Lounge attendant who enjoys working in the evenings Mon-Thur 4p-10p. Extra shifts in other service areas available to make this a FT position!
The Executive Lounge Attendant assist all guests with any special requests including reservations and hotel information while providing excellent guest service and is also responsible for the presentation of the VIP Lounge.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of airline, automobile rental, transportation options, directions, office services, and beauty/barber establishments and provide information to guests regarding such.
- Maintain knowledge of all hotel facilities including hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
- Maintain knowledge of local area including social, cultural, historical and physical attractions as well as their location and hours of operation.
- Maintain knowledge of local restaurants and theatre/musical productions. Arrange reservations/tours as requested for guests.
- Provide lobby coverage as needed. Ensure that hot food and cold food are provided in lounge. Utilize aggressive hospitality to ensure best guest experience.
- Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize hotel revenue.
- Float throughout lounge to enhance guest experience.
- Own, resolve and follow-up on guest issues within 15 minutes. Report all instances of guest dissatisfaction to the MOD for resolution and tracking.
- Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the executive lounge and clean lounge as needed.
- Procure services of reputable athletic clubs, and provide information and reservations for such.
- Send faxes and make copies as needed.
To Apply, CLICK HERE