Inspired Closets Atlanta – Designer/Sales Consultant
We are looking for salespeople, preferably with experience, who have a creative vision which enables them to design and sell home storage and organization solutions. This person should be a self-motivated designer sales consultant who enjoys selling in-home directly to consumers, but who also can make presentations to Architects, Builders, and Interior Designers.
Our Designer Sales Consultants have the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions. As a new member of the team, you would be driven to create results and you will not settle for a fixed income. Training in our systems and methodology is included and ongoing, and every single day on the job is new, different and exciting.
Once your training in our unique systems is completed, you will be supplied with leads on an ongoing basis. Our ultimate objective is to help you become successful.
- Three years of sales experience.
- No degree is necessary, just a desire to help others, win and be successful.
- A prior record of success, particularly in the sales arena.
- An interest in the success of the clients you visit on our behalf.
- An enjoyment of the communication process and the knowledge that success in sales is due to a high degree of empathy and exceptional communication skills.
WHAT ARE WE HOPING TO FIND?
- Our new team member should be able to plan, implement and close sales opportunities.
- Should have prior business to consumer sales experience, but we are willing to entertain potential team members with comparable work experiences.
- A high-energy, a great teammate, and customer oriented.
- Friendly and empathetic, with a talent for design, space planning and creative thinking.
- A willingness and ability to replicate, and implement, a successful step-by-step selling process.
- Someone constantly looking for potential business with an ability to recognize new selling opportunities.
- An individual with an interest in helping our brand succeed.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly, CAD experience is a huge plus!
- Self-motivated to engage in networking and community activities in order to generate new business.
- Close sales opportunities.
- Deliver a branded client experience.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers.
- Design solutions to address your customer's needs and wants.
- Maintain appropriate contact to continue to mine opportunities for future annuity business.
All potential sales team members will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
VISIT US AT WWW.INSPIREDCLOSETSATLANTA.COM
Please e-mail your resume to: Terri Dolive: email@example.com