Parker Young Construction LLC/Rescon is seeking individuals that have a desire to perform quality work, display a get it done attitude, desire for long term employment with advancement opportunities and GIVING BACK WHAT DISASTER TOOK
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Parker Young Construction LLC/Rescon is a disaster repair contractor specializing in fire, storm, water and insurance repairs. We are seeking experienced individuals that desire doing the job correct the first time and enjoy helping others in their time of need.
- Must be able to perform various duties that include, but are not limited to, general demolition, framing, window and door installation, install exterior siding and cornice, install interior trim, cabinets, drywall repairs and painting.
- Employees are required to have their own tools and transportation. Experienced carpenters should be able to repair any residential or light commercial structure ranging from framing, finish trim, painting and punch out work.
- Employees are required to assist with emergency on call for board up, roof tarping and structure stabilization 24/7/365. On call is based on a rotation basis.
- Follow proper construction, demolition and safety guidelines at all times.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty towards the company and all levels of management.
- Minimum- 5 years of residential construction experience
- Minimum- 2 years of commercial construction experience
- Experience in roofing, drywall finishing, painting and other related restoration services is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds safely.
- Must be able to travel within and out of state 50% of the time.
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding without difficulty.
- Must be able to perform overhead tasks, as well as tasks that include frequent bending and stooping.
- Maintain a good driving record consisting of no more than one (1) moving violation.
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background, physical, drug test, and E-Verify.
At Parker Young Construction LLC/Rescon we believe in investing in our employees. We are proud to offer our extensive employee benefit portfolio including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
*compensation based on experience, tools, and vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply, CLICK HERE