Back of House Team Members
Chick-fil-A at Rivermont Station is Hiring!
Back of House Team Member
Full Time & Part Time
Our store located at 8475 Holcomb Bridge Road is remodeling and will be Re-Opening in April.
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member, you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know! We have Full Time& Part Time positions available so apply today!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Ability to handle all equipment, pans, pots, navigating shelving both high and low
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication skills required
- Works in hot, noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly and efficiently
To apply, please contact Molly at (770) 368-0833 or email@example.com