Assistant Toddler Teacher
Best Start. Bright Future. Every Child
Do you have a genuine love for children? The Children’s Development Academy (CDA) in Roswell, Ga is looking for applicants that live our core values and are interested in providing educational support and services to achieve our mission; Affording all children in our community High-Quality Early Education. Low classroom ratios, generous supply budget, supportive management, and a great mission have 97% of our staff stating that they would recommend our NAEYC accredited GA 3-star Quality Rated Preschool Program a place to work.
Core Values: Children at CDA
Feel appreciated & loved
Are encouraged to reach their potential
Play on teams and respect others
Learn and have fun
Strive to be trusting and trustworthy
Practice gratitude & generosity
Children at the CDA are all special & unique
We are seeking an Enthusiastic Assistant Toddler Teacher to help implementing a pre-planned curriculum for our toddler and preschool children’s program while creating a safe space for the children by actively engaging and using positive communication during daily activities to promote learning through play and reinforce positive behavior.
Full Time Position: Monday through Friday | 9:15am – 6:00pm |
Pay: up to $15 per hour
· Minimum of one year working in a licensed child care center with children, ages 1-5 & High School Degree
· B.S. degree in early childhood education or related field required with state certifications
· Ability to build relationships with volunteers, families, and staff from diverse backgrounds to create a dynamic environment for students to learn and thrive
· Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese’s preferred but not needed
Benefits & Perks:
• Paid Training and Employee Child Care Discount
• Lunch & Breakfast Meals provided
• PTO-10 days paid time off, most major holidays including the week of Christmas is paid time off.
• Available Benefits at a Low cost (Vision, Dental, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401-K, & Life Insurance).
• We provide each classroom with the Creative Curriculum, a Laptop, and iPod. Additionally, each classroom is well stocked with age-appropriate supplies.
• We have a Teacher Library of themed books for the classroom as well as a teacher Computer Resource Room with educational catalogs and resource books.
• We have a large supportive administration team including a dedicated Center Director, as well as an on-site Literacy Coach and the support of a Family Advocate.
• We promote teachers continuing education by providing tuition reimbursement for higher education in the Early Childhood Education field.
• We cover the cost for teachers who are required to earn their CDA certification within the first year of hire.
*** Email your resume to Teach@CDAkids.org ***
More about Us:
Since 1974, the Children’s Development Academy (CDA) has provided affordable early learning programs and childcare for preschool children in the metro Atlanta area. The CDA prepares children for success in education and life. Focused on low-income working families in our community, the CDA can serve 156 children each day ages 12 months through 5 years in our full-day early care and learning program, including three Georgia Pre-K classes.