Assistant Teacher - Floater
We are seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their calling in our NAEYC accredited, Georgia 3-Star Quality Rated program for our Floater - assistant preschool teacher opening.
Candidates should embody the qualities of a great floater - teaching assistant; high energy, dependable, caring, responsible, open to learning, and have a genuine love for working with children. Above all, we are seeking an experienced preschool teacher who works best in a collaborative environment who is comfortable moving between and supporting various classrooms with children ages 1 through 5-year-old.
Hours: 9:15am - 6:00pm shift Monday through Friday (Full-Time)
Pay Rate: up to $15 per hour
*PLEASE NOTE: NOT an entry-level position.
Must-Have: Minimum of 1-2 years of professional Childcare Center Experience working with children of ages (1yr - 5yr old).
- High School Degree; College degree preferred.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check and be able to run, jump, squat, kneel, bend, sit on the floor, and carry up to 70Lbs.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand.
- Support your center's success by collaborating with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners.
- Paid training, Employee Child Care Discount, & onsite Lunch Meals provided.
- PTO-10 days paid time off, most major holidays including the week of Christmas is paid time off.
- Available Benefits at a Low cost (Vision, Dental, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401-K, & Life Insurance).
- We provide each classroom with the Creative Curriculum Book & access to the Digital resource enhancement material, a classroom Laptop, and a preloaded iPod. Additionally, each classroom is well stocked with age-appropriate supplies.
- We have a Teacher Computer Resource Room with educational catalogs and resource books, as well as a Teacher Library of themed books for the classroom rotation.
- We have a large supportive administration team including a dedicated Center Director, an on-site Literacy Coach, a supportive Family Advocate, and a Community Engagement Coordinator.
- We promote teachers continuing education by providing tuition reimbursement for higher education in the Early Childhood Education field.
- Cost is covered for teachers who are required to earn their CDA certification within the first year of hire.
*** Email your resume to Teach@CDAkids.org ***