Vickers Design Group is currently accepting applications for an associate architect. The candidate must be an experienced professional who can execute and lead all phases of design.
To succeed in this position the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture
- 4 – 6 years of architectural experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Knowledge of Enscape, Bluebeam, Photoshop, InDesign
- Have a full understanding of building codes and industry best practices
- Experience in corporate, adaptive reuse, and industrial project types is desirable
- Team player with a positive attitude
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibly satisfactorily.
- Initiate design and production of drawings
- Attend client and consultant meetings
- Increase knowledge regarding building codes, ADA, Life Safety Codes, and technical drawings
- Adhere to client specifications and design standards
- Attend construction meetings with project team members
About Vickers Design Group
Vickers Design Group has one specialty – outstanding design. We’re big on character. Steeped in expertise. Teeming with solutions. Driven by enthusiasm.
With a client-forward approach, we design smart and responsive space deploying unlimited architectural or interior possibilities to craft an environment where your business thrives. Whether for retail, restaurants, corporate, hospitality, or industrial sectors, our collective experience gets the job done. But it’s our diversity that delivers tailor-made solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply, please visit our website at https://vickersdesigngroup.com/careers/
or email JMcGowan@vickersdesigngroup.com