Roswell Arts Fund
Associations & Foundations Arts, Culture & Entertainment Non-profits
The Roswell Arts Fund, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is a powerful voice and advocate for the arts community, strengthening the scope, quality, and diversity of the arts and striving to fully integrate the arts into the social and economic fabric that is uniquely Roswell. Our mandate is to ensure Roswell is a city that welcomes residents and visitors for its arts experiences, communicates a sense of place, delivers diverse offerings, and attracts a talented workforce, entrepreneurs, and businesses. Our priorities include public art, both permanent and temporary such as ArtAround Roswell; cultivating a culture of philanthropy for the arts; identifying and leading projects that will drive economic and social prosperity such as a state of the art performance venue in Roswell; and building bridges between the arts and business, political, and civic leaders.
About Roswell Arts Fund
Roswell Arts Fund (RAF) is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit established in 2014. In 2015 it was selected as the designated Art Agency for City of Roswell, and since then we have changed the conversation about Public Art in the city, strengthening its scope and advocating its ability to Ignite the imagination, Impact social change and economic growth, and Inspire dialogue.
Roswell Arts Fund Programs 2020 – 2021
- ArtAround Roswell: Temporary and permanent large-scale sculptures that together create a “museum without walls” throughout our parks and local businesses. Currently the collection includes 10 permanent and 10 temporary installations.
- Bike Rack Project: Artist designed bike racks created to encourage alternate modes of transportation and celebrate Roswell’s designation as the 1st Bicycle Friendly City in Georgia by the League of American Bicyclists. The program currently has 6 bike racks installed and anticipates fabricating 4 additional ones this year.
- Artists Around the Table: First of its kind in the region, the AAT program was developed to build a focused partnership between artists, city leaders and developers to integrate art into current and future projects
- Pop Up Performance Series: Curated performing arts experiences to engage audiences and strengthen community support for the development of a new state of the arts facility. In response to COVID-19 this series has been reimagined into physically distanced parking lot concerts to provide safe experiences for audiences and artists.
- Pop In Performances Series: A stage on wheels for parking lot shows to be enjoyed from windows and balconies that brings artists to senior living centers and to those at high risk and with greater need to avoid crowds
- Roswell in Print: Outdoor photography exhibition designed to highlight the diverse characteristics of the City of Roswell, using visual storytellers to capture it through beautiful, compelling imagery displayed in non-traditional spaces.